Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Publishing Opportunity....

Hello there! I've been away, at the Pacific Northwest Booksellers' Convention in Portland. While the event was exciting (mostly because it was so wonderful to see that there are still hundreds of northwest booksellers who are surviving!), the best part for me was the train ride, where I sat at a window on the water side and simply looked out. Didn't read, didn't write, didn't work (well, for about an hour....), just got quiet and remembered how lucky we are to live in one of the most beautiful spots on the planet.

But anyway, when I returned home I got caught up on email, and this notice calling for submissions caught my eye.
http://creative-writing-mfa-handbook.blogspot.com/2011/09/introducing-masters-review.html
It will be a "best of the graduate programs" anthology and anyone in a graduate program can send work. Do it! It also looks like a great blog for those interested in future higher education opportunities.

In the meantime, remember to look up and see where you are.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment