Monday, January 9, 2012

Did you miss me?

Hello! And welcome to 2012. I hope the new quarter is off to a good start for everyone.

My office hours this quarter are MW 10-12 and Tues 1-4; please do feel free to drop by, even just to pet Abbe.
 (this picture is from when she had knee surgery as a puppy; note the chicken legs!)

You should all have received the notice of the Creative Writing Sampler, scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 4, 5-7 p.m. We had a blast last year; please sign up to participate!

I won't be as active on this blog this quarter as I'm teaching a blogging course, and now have two blogs to maintain over there (as well as keeping track of 20 student blogs. Oy vey, whose idea was that???)
My personal blog is: Spa of the Mind if you're interested in popping by.

Do feel free to post any news or articles that may be of interest to everyone.
Thanks,
Brenda





No comments:

Post a Comment